What support is available?
- The meals on wheels service provides hot meals seven days a week with an optional breakfast and teatime service.
- Community alarm is a 24 hour, 365 day a year monitoring service that provides assistance in an emergency.
- Community transport is available to provide accessible transport to assist with getting out and about to the Weybridge centre. A dial-a ride service enables residents to visit friends, family and attend appointments and weekly shopping trips to supermarkets in Cobham, Kingston, Walton, and Weybridge retail park.
- At the Weybridge centre, there are a range of activities and services on offer with a freshly prepared three course lunch available to centre members.
- Elmbridge’s housing care and repair team can support you to repair or adapt your home to meet your needs keeping you independent and safe in your home.
Copies of the Keeping Warm and Well leaflet are available at Weybridge centre. A copy can be downloaded from their website or if you would like the leaflet to be posted to you or would like further information on any of the community support services mentioned please call the team on 01372 474 552.