Reporting a pot-hole

IPot Holef you see a pothole on the public highway (but not the A3 or M25) you need to contact Surrey.

Make a note of the location (GPS if in a rural area) and the dimensions – including the maximum depth. Take a photo if you can. Either call on 0300 200 1003 or report online here.  Make a note of the reference number.

If the pothole is regarded as a safety risk then Surrey aim to mend it within 28 days. The reason for the length of time is because to reduce costs Surrey bundles up the problem holes in batches located in the same area.  If it takes longer than the maximum of 28 days contact your county councillor Christian Mahne on If you do not get a response then contact me.

For more information regarding highway maintenance click here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *